New Android app turns wireless internet on and off automatically
The majority of smartphone users take leaving their phone’s WiFi on all the time for granted – even when not in a WiFi zone. The problem is that WiFi is one of the biggest causes of battery drainage, so leaving the feature activated constantly only contributes to a dead phone – and a lot of frustration – when you’re out and about.
Android users can now reap the benefits of WiFi Auto-Off, a lightweight app that provides three features that can be enabled or disable individually through its preferences. You can:
- Automatically turn WiFi on after unlocking the device
- Automatically turn WiFi off when the screen is off for at least 10 minutes
- Automatically turn WiFi off when the device is not connected to any network for at least a minute
The time intervals for both turn off options can be modified according to your preferences.
The app runs silently in the background. WiFi will be activated when you unlock the device, and it will turn on again when those criteria are met.
Incoming search terms:
- auto net on off app (2)
- automatic net off (2)
- atuo net off android (1)
- net automaticallyon (1)
- internet on off at fix time apk (1)
- internet connection on off by timer app downliad (1)
- how to app auto on off internet (1)
- automatically net off application (1)
- automatic net on app (1)
- automatic internet on off (1)
- auto net on and off apk#spf=1 (1)
- auto internet onoff timer (1)
- net is getting off automatically (1)