Test Internet Speed ReviewDate published: 11/25/2013Rated 5/5 based on 47,921 Speed Test reviews
- Japan Gets Its Biggest Citywide Free Wi-Fi Network
- Half of All Public Wi-Fi Networks Vulnerable to Hackers
- Google Fiber’s Internet Revolution Gains Momentum
- BitTorrent Building Secure Chat Product
- Does Your Internet Connection Live up to Provider Promises?
- Is your internet speed slower than advertised?
- How Secure is Your Mobile Device?
- Broadband Speed Test using Google Maps
- Company Plans to Beam Free Wi-Fi to Earth from Space
- Inflight wireless internet about to get faster
Tag Cloud4G africa akamai AT&T bandwidth broadband cable cellular connect connection data efficient pc facebook fast faster computer fiber flight gigabit google hack improve internet LTE mobile Netflix network nsa optimize pc pc slow pc speed performance satellite service smartphone speed Sprint spying surveillance test traffic UK US wi-fi wifi wireless
Recent Search Termsmy phone is slowing down my wifi, what G internet going on world, speakeasy speed test, 10g network countries, which country has the largest internet speed in g\s, toast speed test, phone bill hackနည္း, How many G network in nasa, wps disable decrease speed, computer speed
A new initiative by the European Union could mean that EU citizens will soon be allowed to travel from one country to the next without incurring hefty roaming charges from their mobile phone providers. According a report from Reuters, official EU documents have confirmed that the European Parliament’s industry committee may soon succeed in making Full Article
The European Union and Japan are to fund research attempts to speed up internet data network transfer from 19.7 Mbps to 100 Gbps, it was announced. The initiative was ...Full Article
Following a potentially damaging attack by a hacker, the European Parliament has shut down its Wi-Fi until the network connection can be made more secure. Though the Parliament’s connection ...Full Article
Three European telecom companies may be guilty of intentionally slowing down their internet speeds to the detriment of their competition. European Union antitrust regulators are investigating German-based Deutsche Telekom, ...Full Article