Test Internet Speed ReviewDate published: 11/25/2013Rated 5/5 based on 47,921 Speed Test reviews
- Singapore Tests Public “Super Wi-Fi”
- Venezuela May be Blocking Internet Connections as Protest Break Out
- Google’s Hometown Wi-Fi Failing
- Hotel Recommendations Ranked by Wi-Fi Speed
- Wireless Carriers Reject Stolen Phone Kill Switch
- Is Google Fiber Coming Soon to a City Near You?
- What is a Bandwidth Cap?
- Which Companies Rule the Internet?
- Tech Giants Join Wi-Fi Coalition
- The 10 States with the Fastest Internet Speeds
Tag Cloud4G africa akamai AT&T bandwidth broadband cable cellular connect connection data efficient pc facebook fast faster computer fiber flight gigabit google hack improve internet LTE mobile Netflix network nsa optimize pc pc slow pc speed performance satellite service smartphone speed Sprint spying surveillance test traffic UK US wi-fi wifi wireless
Recent Search Termsslow dns for pc, nasa net speed, Speed tast, cnet speed test, hacker speed wifi, m speedtest in, eco router wireless, slow dns exe, hack isp speed limit, how to overcome bandwidth limit of the operator
Japan has beaten the States by 10% in overall app-spending, according to a new report. Per capita, the Japanese are spending 2.5 times as much on apps as Americans are. The majority of the apps the Japanese invest in are games, with spending on games apps having increased by 400 percent over the past year. Full Article
The Japanese government are reportedly making plans to try and curb the latest epidemic that’s sweeping through the country: internet addiction. According to reports, it is estimated that over ...Full Article
Travelers in the Land of the Rising Sun might have noticed a strange anomaly; although Japan is one of the world leaders in technology and connectivity, free Wi-Fi networks ...Full Article
The European Union and Japan are to fund research attempts to speed up internet data network transfer from 19.7 Mbps to 100 Gbps, it was announced. The initiative was ...Full Article