Test Internet Speed ReviewDate published: 11/25/2013Rated 5/5 based on 47,921 Speed Test reviews
- EU accuses three telecom companies of intentionally limiting internet speed
- Tweaks to Speed Up Vista and Internet Connection
- Largest DDoS Attack Ever Hits 400 Gbps
- South Africa Suffers from Priciest Broadband in the World
- Hacker holding MeetUp.com hostage
- What is WPA2 Wi-Fi?
- US Lags Behind in Fiber-Optic Connection Race
- A Guide to Google Panda and Penguin.
- 10 Tips For Optimizing Your Computer Speed
- Create Ad Hoc Wireless Network Connection
Tag Cloud4G africa akamai AT&T bandwidth broadband cable cellular connect connection data efficient pc facebook fast faster computer fiber flight gigabit google hack improve internet LTE mobile Netflix network nsa optimize pc pc slow pc speed performance satellite service smartphone speed Sprint spying surveillance test traffic UK US wi-fi wifi wireless
Recent Search Termswin32 priority separation, télécharger slown dns exe, 11g network countries, speed of internet measurement, internet symmetrical, t mobile 2g to 4g upgrade, speakeasy speed test, ooredoo dns server address, cnet speed test, world netwwork country name
A new Linux worm targeting Linux computers can develop variants that can infect devices such as home routers, according to researchers. Symantec claims that the new worm, named Linux.Darlloz, “generates IP addresses randomly, accesses a specific path on the machine with a well-known ID and passwords, and sends HTTP POST requests, which exploit the vulnerability.” Full Article
According to the latest Akamai report, the statistics for overall malicious internet traffic have changed significantly from Q1 of 2013 to Q2. Thankfully global DDoS attacks have decreased significantly, ...Full Article