Test Internet Speed ReviewDate published: 11/25/2013Rated 5/5 based on 47,921 Speed Test reviews
- Miami to receive 75,000 web-enabled streetlights
- Ofcom Identifies Possible Spectrum for 5G Connection
- France increases internet monitoring powers
- Japan Gets Its Biggest Citywide Free Wi-Fi Network
- Half of All Public Wi-Fi Networks Vulnerable to Hackers
- Google Fiber’s Internet Revolution Gains Momentum
- Does Your Internet Connection Live up to Provider Promises?
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation delivers free internet to rural Vietnam
- Is your internet speed slower than advertised?
- Improve Your Computer’s Performance Without Spending A Dime
Tag Cloud4G africa akamai AT&T bandwidth broadband cable cellular connect connection data efficient pc facebook fast faster computer fiber flight gigabit google hack improve internet LTE mobile Netflix network nsa optimize pc pc slow pc speed performance satellite service smartphone speed Sprint spying surveillance test traffic UK US wi-fi wifi wireless
Recent Search Termsinternet speed mbps in shanghai, how to hack tenda router, speakeasy speed test, nasha downloading speed, fastest g network, top speed network hacker in world, nsa network speed, pakistan internet speed ranking, highest internet g in the world, slow dns exe
A new Linux worm targeting Linux computers can develop variants that can infect devices such as home routers, according to researchers. Symantec claims that the new worm, named Linux.Darlloz, “generates IP addresses randomly, accesses a specific path on the machine with a well-known ID and passwords, and sends HTTP POST requests, which exploit the vulnerability.” Full Article
Is your new toaster giving you malware? Probably not- but this is what’s being reported in Russia after malware-spreading Wi-Fi microchips were discovered inside common household appliances from China. ...Full Article
According to the latest Akamai report, the statistics for overall malicious internet traffic have changed significantly from Q1 of 2013 to Q2. Thankfully global DDoS attacks have decreased significantly, ...Full Article